- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current
experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP",
and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level.
- 'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level
you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Yellow is what you will be able to
access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- The experience values for Potatoes are equal to the amount of experience
you'd receive if you were to make the entire potato from scratch. That includes
making all the ingredients.
- Urns and dungeoneering entries marked with an asterisk (*) are members only.
Last Updated: 26-May-2013 (Stev)