- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP", and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level.'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to that level.
- Yellow is what you will be able to access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- Entries marked with an asterisk are members only. Certain entries combine the experience values of a number of actions. For example, the experience given for the entry "Cut Ruby + Ruby Amulet" is equal to the experience you would receive if you first cut a ruby and then create a ruby amulet.
Last Updated: 21-Jun-2016 (Arceus & Ned)