- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP", and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of the method/item you need to get your target level. 'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to that level.
- Yellow is what you will be able to access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- While you can play the Vinesweeper minigame at a farming level lower than 40, a Vinesweeper Point will only grant 1 XP at levels 40 and higher. When your farming level is lower than 40, you'll get less than 1 XP per Vinesweeper Point.
Last Updated: 30-Aug-2011 (All Bogs)