- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current
experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP",
and input your target in the textbox. Finally, select any experience boosting items
you might be using by clicking the checkboxes.
- "Number" is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level.
"Name" is simply the name of the method/item. "Lvl" is the minimum level
you need to use a certain method/item. "Exp" is experience gained for using
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Yellow is what you will be able to
access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- You cannot use a familiar in combination with a Penance horn bonus. If you choose to use a familiar to light logs with a Penance horn, you will not get the double experience.
- You cannot bring xp boosting items/familiars into Daemonheim.
Last Updated: 05-Jun-2012 (Speedyshel)