- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current
experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP",
and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level.
'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level
you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Yellow is what you will be able to
access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- Portable Wells are tradeable items won from Treasure Hunter that functions as a free water source and gives 10% more experience for all potions made using it. There is also a 5% chance of making an extra potion out of thin air. For combination potions, this last effect does not occur.
- The potion combination feature is useful for calculating the amount of XP gained from mixing regular potions and then also mixing them into barbarian mixes.
Last Updated: 02-Aug-2015