- Enter your name and hit "Get stats!", or enter your current XP in the textbox
and then enter the amount of times you wish to use each method/item.
Hit Tip Me to find out the amount of XP you will finish on and the level
for that amount of XP.
- 'Number' is where you enter the amount of an item. 'Name' is the name of
the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use
a certain method/item. 'XP' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- Portable Wells are tradeable items won from Treasure Hunter that functions as a free water source and gives 10% more experience for all potions made using it. There is also a 5% chance of making an extra potion out of thin air. For combination potions, this last effect does not occur.
VOICE OF SEREN
- The Voice of Seren follows a semi-random pattern of blessing certain skills in the Elf City of Prifddinas. When it is active in the Meilyr clan, you will earn an extra 20% experience from mixing combination potions there.
Last Updated: 02-Aug-2015