- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current
experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP",
and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level.
'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level
you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Yellow is what you will be able to
access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- The Ectofuntus is best used after completing the
quest. If you use the Ectofuntus, you'll get four times the amount of experience
you'd normally get for burying bones. Only bones frequently used for "Ectoing"
are included in the Ectofuntus section. The Ectofuntus is a members-only feature.
- The experience received for burying bones after burning a Pyre Ship is
equal to the amount of experience you'd receive if you were to use the Ectofuntus.
- The Gilded Altar is the highest level altar found in player owned houses.
If you use bones with this altar when both burners are lit, you'll get three and
a half times the amount of experience you'd normally get for burying them.
Gilded Altars are a members-only feature.
Last Updated: 07-Dec-2013