- Enter your name and hit "Get stats!", or enter your current XP in the textbox
and then enter the amount of times you wish to use each method/item.
Hit Tip Me to find out the amount of XP you will finish on and the level
for that amount of XP.
- 'Number' is where you enter the amount of an item. 'Name' is the name of
the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use
a certain method/item. 'XP' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- The Ectofuntus is best used after completing the Ghosts Ahoy! quest. If you use the Ectofuntus, you'll get four times the amount of experience you'd normally get for burying bones. Only bones frequently used for "Ectoing" are included in the Ectofuntus section. The Ectofuntus is a members-only feature.
- The experience received for burying bones after burning a Pyre Ship is equal to the amount of experience you'd receive if you were to use the Ectofuntus.
- The Gilded Altar is the highest level altar found in player owned houses. If you use bones with this altar when both burners are lit, you'll get three and a half times the amount of experience you'd normally get for burying them. Gilded Altars are a members-only feature.
Last Updated: 07-Dec-2013