- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current
experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP",
and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level.
'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level
you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Yellow is what you will be able to
access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- Looking for a more detailed calculator? Try our Advanced Runecrafting Calculator!
- Combination runes can be made in two different ways. either combining pure essence and earth runes at the fire altar, or by combining pure essence and fire runes at the earth altar. In this calculator, method 1 refers to combining higher level runes at the lower level altar, while method 2 refers to combining lower level runes at the higher level altar. For example, lava rune (1) refers to combining pure essence and fire runes at the earth altar, while lava rune (2) refers to combining pure essence and earth runes at the fire altar. Note that method 2 always gives slightly more experience. Only members can make combination runes.
Last Updated: 09-May-2012