- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current
experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP",
and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level.
'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level
you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Yellow is what you will be able to
access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- Pouch entries also contain the colour of the charm needed to make the pouch, the secondary ingredient, and the number of shards required in parentheses.
- In the Pouches + Scroll Transformations section, experience gained for making pouches and then making scrolls out of them is already added up.
Last updated: 31-Aug-2011