- Either enter your RuneScape username and press "Get stats!", or manually enter your current experience. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP" and enter your target level or experience value.
- Each row in the calculator's output typically represents a certain type of tree. 'Number' is how many times you need to cut logs from that tree to reach your target. 'Name' is simply the name of the tree. 'Lvl' is the minimum Woodcutting level you need to cut the tree. 'Exp' is the amount of experience gained for cutting the tree. The labels have similar meanings for rows that do not represent trees.
- Green shows what you can access up to your target level.
- Yellow is what you will be able to access at your target level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
Last Updated: 10-Nov-2013