Start location: Talk to Generals Wartface and Bentnoze in the Goblin Village.
Items: 3 Goblin mails (1 brown and 2 of any type), Orange dye and Blue dye (or some gp (50-100), 3 Redberries, 2 Onions, 2 Woad leaves if making your own dyes)
Help the Goblin Generals choose a colour for their armour.
1. Go to the Goblin Village (north of Falador, east of Burthorpe) and speak with either of the generals. Tell them that you will help solve their dispute about which colour armour to choose.
2. They'll ask you to show them an orange coloured armour first. You will need some orange dye, which you can buy from the Grand Exchange, or make by mixing red and yellow dyes.
3. Use the orange dye with a piece of goblin mail and show it to either of the generals. They won't like the colour and ask you to show them blue coloured armour instead.
4. You will now need some blue dye, which you can buy from the Grand Exchange, or ask Aggie to make it for you in return for 2 woad leave and 5 gp.
5. Use the blue dye with the armour and show it to one of the Generals. They won't like this second colour either.
6. They now ask for brown armour, the regular colour of goblin mail. If you don't already have it with you, the brown armour they're talking about can be obtained by searching the crates in the Goblin Village. Talk with them again to show them the brown goblin armour to complete the quest!
Quest points: 5
This quest is a requirement for:
Tips, Tricks & Notes
- You can get ready the three types of Armour and two dyes before even starting the quest to save time travelling.
- You can get Aggie in Draynor Village to make you red, yellow (use red and yellow together to make orange) and blue dyes.
- To make red dye, you will need 3 redberries. These can be collected South-east of Varrock, purchased at Beefy Bill's Supplies north of Lumbridge Mill, or grown by members using the Farming skill.
- To make yellow dye, you will need 2 onions. These can be found in a patch just west of the Rimmington mines, or behind Fred the Farmer's house between Lumbridge and Draynor, or grown by members using the Farming skill.
- To make blue dye, you will need 2 woad leaves to give to Aggie. Woad leaves are available from Wyson the gardener, who can be found in the garden north of the Eastern Falador Bank, shown in the map below. If you offer him 20 gp for one, he will give you two for your generosity, otherwise you will have to pay 15gp a piece. Woad leaves can also be grown by members using the Farming skill.
Written by: Ks Jeppe
Revised By: Baffler
Special thanks to: Centuramage, Eeeeediot, geopkip, Howlin1, Jimmyw3000, Phrosty Fire and superstep1
Thanks to: Alwen_lego, Cameron, Essiw, GuudeSpelur, jackson843
Last updated: 29-Jan-2013