Difficulty: Novice Requirements: Easy Length: Short
Start location: Talk to Morgan located in Draynor Village.
Other Skills: Able to defeat level 40 vampyre.
Items: Garlic, and about 10gp.
Items: Armour, weapons, and food
Monsters: Count Draynor (level 37)
NPCs: Dr Harlow, Morgan
Walkthrough hide »
1. Speak to Morgan in his house in Draynor Village.
2. After you talk to Morgan, go upstairs and search the drawer to find a clove of garlic.
3. Next, make your way to the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock, as shown on the map below. The Blue Moon Inn is located on the right-hand side of the street when you enter from the South entrance, right across the street from the sword shop.
4. Talk to Dr. Harlow, he will say that he will help you if you buy him a beer. Keep buying him beers and eventually he will give you a Wooden stake and a Stake hammer to slay the Vampyre (one pint should usually do it).
5. Make sure you have all three items (garlic, stake hammer, stake) in your inventory. Also bring a weapon, armour and food depending on your level. Go to Draynor Manor, which is north of Draynor Village, as shown on the map below.
6. Enter the mansion and head right and go down the stairs. To fight Count Draynor open the coffin and attack him. When fighting Count Draynor you will automatically kill him with your stake on the final blow, as long as you have the stake and stake hammer in your inventory.
Once you defeat Count Draynor, return to Draynor village and talk to Morgan to finish the quest.
Quest points: 3
Written by: The Pure12
Last updated: 22-Sep-2013
Which faction are you supporting in the Tuska world event?
Help keep Tip.It alive, donate a bit to our site:
© 1999 - 2015 RuneScape Tips, all rights reserved. RuneScape® and Jagex® are trademarks of Jagex Ltd © 2000 - 2015 Andrew Gower.