"A new generation of horror from the deep. "
||Life points: 15000
|Attack type: Magic, Melee and Ranged
||Max Hit: 700
||Quest monster: Yes
|Waterbirth Island Dungeon
|You must hit her first with Balmung. The best tactic to defeat this monster is attack it when it changes colour. (Each colour represents a different type of attack)
It is worth noting that she will continue to switch to a weakness she has not been attacked with so it is important you bring a means to attack all of her weaknesses.
This monster is a part of the Blood Runs Deep quest.
- Brown - Earth spells (strikes, bolts, blasts, wave or surge)
- Red - Fire spells (strikes, bolts, blasts, wave or surge)
- Blue - Water spells (strikes, bolts, blasts, wave or surge)
- White - Air spells (strikes, bolts, blasts, wave or surge)
- Green - Ranged attack (Rune crossbow)
- Orange - Melee attack (Balmung is a good idea)
She can attack with range, melee and magic. Her most lethal attack is her melee attack, hitting up to and over 1000.
|bluehooloovo, DragonBornAC, Dragonkng198, King Jotun, metoo1000, Rien Adelric, Salleh, zaaps1