- Enter your name and hit "Get stats!", or enter your current XP in the textbox
and then enter the amount of times you wish to use each method/item.
Hit Tip Me to find out the amount of XP you will finish on and the level
for that amount of XP.
- 'Number' is where you enter the amount of an item. 'Name' is the name of
the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use
a certain method/item. 'XP' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- The experience listed for the Agility Pyramid assumes no failures. If you fail an obstacle and fall down, you'll get more xp per lap, resulting in less laps to be ran. The result is therefore the maximum amount of laps you'll need to run to reach your target level.
- Completing the agility courses with a charged penance horn will grant double the normal experience. The Dorgesh-Kaan agility course is not listed under the penance horn category as its lap bonus is not doubled by the penance horn.
- If you frequent the Brimhaven Agility Arena, be sure to check out our Interactive Agility Arena Map!
- The Flash Powder Factory requires 75 thieving and 50 herblore, in addition to 75 agility, to enter. Have different parts of the Factory Outfit will also help you succeed in earning more points as you make your way around the factory.
- Experience from the Hefin Course scales every 5 levels from level 77. The course itself is exactly the same regardless of your level and no obstacle can be failed.
Last updated: 24-Apr-2016