- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP", and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level. 'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to that level.
- Yellow is what you will be able to access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- The materials category shows how much experience you get for using a certain material. For example, constructing an item that requires three Oak Planks (60xp) would give you 3 * 60xp = 180xp. The level requirement of a material is equal to the level requirement of the lowest level item you can make with said material. For example, the lowest level item you can make with oak planks is the Repair Bench, which has a level requirement of 15.Thus, the level requirement of Oak Planks is 15 as well.
- Note that the amount of experience awarded for using a plank and nail varies somewhat. In the calculator, the amount of experience obtained per plank when making a wooden larder is used, as those are the most commonly built item. Generally, you get 30 experience per plank and nail used, and an additional 6 experience for free. So an item which requires three planks and nails would give 96 experience, whereas an item which requires five planks and nails would give 156 experience. Larders seem to be the exception to this rule.
Last Updated: 17-May-2015 (Baffler)
Have you ever fought Araxxor/Araxxi, or other high level bosses?
Help keep Tip.It alive, donate a bit to our site: