- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current
experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP",
and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level.
- 'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level
you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Yellow is what you will be able to
access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- Clan avatar: RuneScape members in a clan with a Clan Citadel may have access to a clan avatar. Clan avatars provide a 3% bonus when clanmates are on the same world, and 6% when on the same world and close to the avatar (~20 squares or less away from it).
- Bonfire: A 10% bonus is given for cooking food on a bonfire. Note that not everything can be cooked on an open fire, such as pizzas or pies. Furthermore, in Dungeoneering, there is no bonus for cooking anything on a bonfire.
- Portable Range: A Portable range is a tradeable reward from Treasure Hunter that lasts for 5 minutes when placed and grants additional cooking experience when used for Cooking. All players can see and use a range that another player puts down. The bonus is 21%.
- Sous Chef outfit: The Sous Chef outfit is an untradeable outfit won on Treasure Hunter, and gives an experience boost determined by how many pieces are worn, with a bonus for the full set. See the dropdown box in the calculator for details.
- Stacking: All bonuses in this calculator stack multiplicatively.
- The experience values for Potatoes are equal to the amount of experience
you'd receive if you were to make the entire potato from scratch. That includes
making all the ingredients.
- Urns and dungeoneering entries marked with an asterisk (*) are members only.
Last Updated: 23-Mar-2015