|Exp To Level|
- Enter your name and hit "Get stats!", or enter your current XP in the textbox and then enter the amount of times you wish to use each method/item. Hit Tip Me to find out the amount of XP you will finish on and the level for that amount of XP.
- 'Number' is where you enter the amount of an item. 'Name' is the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use a certain method/item. 'XP' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- Entries marked with an asterisk are members only. Certain entries combine the experience values of a number of actions. For example, the experience given for the entry "Cut Ruby + Ruby Amulet" is equal to the experience you would receive if you first cut a ruby and then create a ruby amulet.
Last Updated: 23-Oct-2013 (Howlin0001