|Exp To Level
- Enter your name and hit "Get stats!", or enter your current XP in the textbox and then enter the amount of times you wish to use each method/item. Hit Tip Me to find out the amount of XP you will finish on and the level for that amount of XP.
- 'Number' is where you enter the amount of an item. 'Name' is the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use a certain method/item. 'XP' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- The materials category shows how much experience you get for using a certain material. For example, constructing an item that requires three oak planks (60xp) would give you 3 * 60xp = 180xp. The level requirement of a material is equal to the level requirement of the lowest level item you can make with said material. For example, the lowest level item you can make with oak planks is the repair bench, which has a level requirement of 15. Thus, the level requirement of oak planks is 15 as well.
- Note that the amount of experience awarded for using a plank and nail varies somewhat. In the calculator, the amount of experience obtained per plank when making a wooden larder is used, as those are the most commonly built item. Generally, you get 30 experience per plank and nail used, and an additional 6 experience for free. So an item which requires three planks and nails would give 96 experience, whereas an item which requires five planks and nails would give 156 experience. Larders seem to be the exception to this rule.
Last Updated: 25-Mar-2014 (Howlin0001)