- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP", and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of methods/items you need to get your target level. 'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to that level.
- Yellow is what you will be able to access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- Dungeoneering fish and urns marked with an asterisk (*) are members only.
Last updated: 18-Aug-2015 (Arceus)