Difficulty: Novice Requirements: Easy Length: Short
Start location: Talk to Brother Omad at the Monastery south of Ardougne Zoo.
Walkthrough hide »
1. Talk to Omad and he will tell you that he cannot sleep because of Androe's son who has been crying since his blanket was stolen by thieves.
2. Walk north-west from the Monastery until you get to the Clocktower. On the south-west side of the Clocktower you will see a ring of stones on the ground. Walk inside the ring, and a ladder will appear.
3. Climb down the ladder that appears. Go south through the first door you see and the blanket is there on a table. Take the blanket and bring it back to Omad at the Monastery.
4. Talk again to Brother Omad and he will tell you to find Brother Cedric who has all the wine for the Party.
5. Head north towards the Ardougne zoo bringing logs and a jug of water with you. When you find him, he will be quite drunk. He asks for a jug of water. Give it to him then give him logs so that he can repair his cart. Go back to brother Omad who will reward you after a short party.
Quest points: 1
Written by: Ks Jeppe and Sir Beachy
Last updated: 09-Dec-2013
Will you use Menaphos to train your skills?
Help keep Tip.It alive, donate a bit to our site:
© 1999 - 2020 RuneScape Tips, all rights reserved. RuneScape® and Jagex® are trademarks of Jagex Ltd © 2000 - 2020 Andrew Gower.