Difficulty: Novice Requirements: Easy Length: Medium
Start location: Talk to Generals Wartface and Bentnoze in the Goblin Village.
Items: 3 Goblin mails (1 brown and 2 of any type), Orange dye and Blue dye (or some gp (50-100), 3 Redberries, 2 Onions, 2 Woad leaves if making your own dyes)
NPCs: Aggie, General Bentnoze, General Wartface
Walkthrough hide »
1. Go to the Goblin Village (north of Falador, east of Burthorpe) and speak with either of the generals. Tell them that you will help solve their dispute about which colour armour to choose.
2. They'll ask you to show them an orange coloured armour first. You will need some orange dye, which you can buy from the Grand Exchange, or make by mixing red and yellow dyes.
3. Use the orange dye with a piece of goblin mail and show it to either of the generals. They won't like the colour and ask you to show them blue coloured armour instead.
4. You will now need some blue dye, which you can buy from the Grand Exchange, or ask Aggie to make it for you in return for 2 woad leave and 5 gp.
5. Use the blue dye with the armour and show it to one of the Generals. They won't like this second colour either.
6. They now ask for brown armour, the regular colour of goblin mail. If you don't already have it with you, the brown armour they're talking about can be obtained by searching the crates in the Goblin Village. Talk with them again to show them the brown goblin armour to complete the quest!
Quest points: 5
This quest is a requirement for:
Tips, Tricks & Notes
Written by: Ks Jeppe
Last updated: 23-Dec-2017
Will you use Menaphos to train your skills?
Add a Tip.It button to your web site:
© 1999 - 2023 RuneScape Tips, all rights reserved.
RuneScape® and Jagex® are trademarks of Jagex Ltd © 2000 - 2023 Andrew Gower.