The Tip.It Times


Issue 3899gp

The Trailblazer

An accompanying article written by jp7725 and edited by Tip.It

In RuneScape, 90% of us are playing follow the leader. We wait for guides to be posted, and then follow the strategies outlined in them. Then there are the remaining 10% of players...

The Siege - Part 4

A fictional article written by Zonorhc and edited by Tip.It

Afternoon, Day 13 - The air tasted like burnt wood and scorched iron. Artur's eyes hurt just from being open. His limbs were dead from fatigue, and his ...

Did you know…

... that there are five Pineapple Plants on Karamja each yielding five Pineapples? You can note them at the Leprechaun just north of Brimhaven to bring near infinite Pineapples home. Incidently, you can also plant a Pineapple "Tree" Seed north of Brimhaven, but these Pineapples do not spawn as fast as the native ones.(Thanks to The Tal Shiar Alliance!)

Do you have any thoughts or comments about this week's articles? Want to discuss these articles with your fellow RuneScapers? We invite you to discuss them in this forum topic.


If you love writing, blogging, or editing, apply now to join the Tip.It Times staff as an author or an editor! If you just have one or two articles to publish, you can submit a guest article. If you would like to join the staff full time, submit an application! For more information and details on how to submit articles and/or apply, please refer to this forum topic.

Will you use Menaphos to train your skills?



Report Ad