Difficulty: Novice Requirements: Easy Length: Short
Start location: Speak to Pikkupstix in eastern part of Taverly.
NPCs: Bowloftrix, Pet shop owner -Taverley-, Pikkupstix, Scalectrix
Walkthrough hide »
1. Pikkupstix asks you to help him find his assistants, Scalectrix and Bowloftrix. He sent them out in the morning to gather supplies and they haven’t returned. They were sent over by the old dry well in west Taverley, opposite the watermill.
2. Scalectrix is standing at the dry well. If you try to enter the well Scalectrix will stop you. She says that Bowloftrix has been captured by trolls and is being held down in the well. In order to rescue him you need a way to distract the trolls. She asks you to pass the message to Pikkupstix. You can choose to climb down into the well and have a look for yourself, but after the cutscene you’ll still need to go talk to Pikkupstix.
3. After breaking the news to Pikkupstix, he suggests summoning a giant Wolpertinger to scare away the trolls. To do this he needs you to get him an ancient wolf bone amulet, white hare meat and an embroidered pouch. He will give you a blessed spirit shard and a grey charm when you talk to him again.
Collect the Materials
4. The embroidered pouch has been misplaced. Go up the stairs in Pikkupstix's house and search in the drawers.
5. White hare meat is available from the pet shop south of Pikkupstix. Talk to the pet shop owner on the ground floor. He will give you some for free.
6. Pikkupstix's assistant, Stikklebrix, has the amulet. Go to White Wolf Mountain and take the middle path. After a short distance you’ll see a body lying on the ground – it’s Stikklebrix. Search his body for the amulet.
7. Go back to Pikkupstix and talk to him to get the rare summoning items (if you haven't already) and let him know you've gathered the other materials. Click on the summoning obelisk east of Pikkupstix to create the giant wolpertinger pouch. Have Pikkupstix check your work, then head back to the well and chat with Scalectrix.
8. After chatting with Scalectrix, the two of you will enter the well and a cutscene will occur. After the cutscene you, Scalectrix, and Bowloftrix will appear outside the well and have a brief chat. Quest complete!
Quest points: 1
This quest is a requirement for:
Tips, Tricks & Notes
Written by: Aurhora
Last updated: 23-Dec-2017
Will you use Menaphos to train your skills?
Add a Tip.It button to your web site:
© 1999 - 2023 RuneScape Tips, all rights reserved.
RuneScape® and Jagex® are trademarks of Jagex Ltd © 2000 - 2023 Andrew Gower.